1.5 hour drive SW of Dallas
1 hour drive South of Ft. Worth
3 hour drive North of Austin
38 minutes from Fossil Rim Wildlife Center in Glen Rose
Dates: Nov 15-18, 2013
We will have speakers, panels, group discussions and activities for all ages.
As well as unstructured time outdoors with other Unschooling families
(and those interested in learning more about Unschooling.)
Tent campsites with water and electric (full)
RV campsites with water and electric (full)
- RV or Tent campsites with water, electric and sewer
($10 surcharge per night)
Screened Shelters (full)
- Indoor Bunkhouse (heated with bathrooms) (almost full)
For teens and tweens:
- Girls’ Slumber Party in the Group Barracks building
- Boys’ Campout at the Youth Group Campsite area. Both will be chaperoned.
We will have crafts and other activities for kids and teens.
“Playland” childcare will be available indoors close to the Main Dining Hall.
There is also a playground, spring fed lake and hiking and mountain biking trails.
Click here to see more details on the retreat.
Price includes EVERYTHING but your food!
- State Park Daily Entrance Fees
- Campsite Rental (Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights)
- Workshop Registration Fee
- PlayLand Childcare During Workshops
(babies and toddlers who stay with parents the entire retreat
do NOT need to register)
- Kid, Tween and Teen Activities
REGISTRATION click here to register
Early Bird discounts have expired, but we are still offering a few discounts for registrations received by October 15th
$79 per person
only pay $30 per person for the 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th people
in your family, including grandparents!
(after October 15)
$89 per person
add $10 per night if sewer hookup is needed for RV campsite
(free dump station available)
$20 per person – per day (must exit park by 10pm)
Volunteer opportunities are available to reduce registration fees.
Please email christina wester @ mac .com if you would like to discuss volunteering and payment plan options.
No refunds given.
Registration can be transferred to a friend or used for future Radiant Living & Learning events.
If you’d like to receive updates on the Fall Retreat, Mini-Retreats or Blog Posts you can:
- click on the “follow” button at the top right of the page for email updates
- join our Facebook group here
- RSVP at our Facebook event here