The 2015 Radiant Retreat will be similar to 2014 but even more RAD!
Come play in the woods by the lake with other families exploring
Whole-Life and Self-Directed Learning.
Radiant Living & Learning
November 5-9, 2015
Cleburne State Park
50 minute drive south of Fort Worth
2.5 hour drive north of Austin
The Radiant Living & Learning Community supports parents in:
- Creating more respect, connection and joy in our families
- Supporting children in having actual childhoods rather than forcing them to act like “little adults” as soon as possible
- Allowing kids plenty of time, space and freedom to explore their interests at their own pace, facilitating learning that is easy and natural
- Helping children find and follow the educational and life path that is best for THEM through respectful, child-affirming educational and parenting methods
- Releasing fear based living
- Listening to our intuition regarding all aspects of parenting, education and living the Radiant Lives we were meant to live!
The Radiant Living & Learning Retreat provides space for a community of like-minded families to gather, have some fun outdoors, and support each other – whether we are new to these ways of parenting and educating our children or whether we have been practicing it for a while – nobody’s perfect!
Mission & Values
Not a camper? Click here for info on alternate options for lodging at the Retreat!
For UPDATES on RAD Events and Blog Posts you can: